Tuesday, August 23, 2011

So it's been a while

Sorry for not updating this thing soon. Life some times gets a hold of you and it takes a while to get back to normal. I've had a lot of big changes in my life this month and I'm finally settling back down and starting to feel normal again.

The biggest change this summer is loosing both of my grandfathers less than two months apart from each other. It's really hard some days to know they are gone. But I'm so thankful that I did get to spend so much time with them and they are no longer suffering.

The next biggest change would be moving back into my parent's house. Woot woot! It's actually gone a lot better than I thought it would have. And I finally have my own room! Yes, it is a 11x9 ft room, but it is all mine! No crazy roommates, no sharing a closet, no cleaning up other people's messes. :) Plus we have a puppy here. The only thing that would make this better is if my parents would let me get my own dog.

Lastly I've started my new job, and I'm loving it thus far! I can only imagine how awesome it's going to be once the kiddos come back to school. As much as I love science I'm looking forward to doing something completely different and working with kids this year. I'm also so excited to start getting involved in my community and giving back a little. I'm going to be tutoring at my local rec center too

Hopefully I'll be able to update this more routinely and keep you all updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment