Monday, August 1, 2011

I'm Back!

So for all of you out there that missed reading about my crazy life, are having Hannah withdrawals, or just need a reason to laugh, I am happily back to blogging and entertaining the world.

As many of you know I have recently graduated from college and attempted to get a job in this amazing job market. Fail. And am now starting my year of service with the Minnesota Reading Corps. I'm super super excited, which sort of surprises me because I didn't think I'd be working with kids again. I'm also moving back in with my parents. Exactly what ever 22 year old wants right?! Hopefully during this time I and my parents (cough mom) come to an understanding and it won't be too crazy. The one very big plus to all of this is I will have my own room again! The 1st time in 4 year that I won't be sleeping in a bunk bed on a plastic mattress (oh college, it is so glamorous!).

Unlike my other blogs this one will be public! Yay! and I'll post my updates on facebook once I figure out how to do that haha.

I can't wait to share more! Love you all...oh and please update me on your post-graduation status!

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment